CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Numbness from Mirena

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Kabel Views: 7,914
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,033,324

Re: Numbness from Mirena

yes, that is a nasty load of side effects you had there, gigis, and people HAVE had seizures while on mirena. very frightening for you to go through. As someone who had severe numbness and pains going from my head down my left arm, and felt like death, i can sympathise to some extent for what you were going through. I am so pleased you managed to get the mirena out and at least you also managed to educate your doctor in the process!!! How are you feeling now? Have all your problems completely gone or do you have any still lingering? I hope they have gone and that you don't get any recurrance of symptoms - but if you do get any come back, dont worry because it seems that for some of us the symptoms return after several months because of the estrogen dominant state that mirena has left us in. However it doesnt happen to everyone, but is just something to be aware of for the future. Please post back if you need any help with that kind of thing, or if you just fancy a chat. Thanks so much for your post though, it is important for others to read people's experiences with mirena. Good luck for your future health:) x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)