CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Testimonial Notice--

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
lightstream Views: 1,809
Published: 16 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,032,954

Re: --Testimonial Notice--

I'm not criticising here, I'm just curious.

Why does adding pickling-lime to drinking-water help a person heal? Isnt pickling lime a metal-salt, that has not been predigested by plants to make it more bioavailable? I really wonder about such things.

I have experienced how Epson-Salts baths are beneficial, but isnt the magnesium in epsom salts another element that has not been processed by plants, & therefore not bioavailable? This is a theory that I keep running in to & something about it seriously does not make sense to me.

Is the skin more selective about which metals it absorbs in to the body, & how much? It sure seems that copper jewelry helps people w/ arthritis, & some say that colloidal copper kills parasites, so then why must we put a wet paper-towel around the copper-electrodes of the zapper? I have found that the the salt-water combination dramatically increases the conductance of the charge through the skin.

Could wearing copper-jewelry help kill parasites, if copper-ions are absormbed in to the blood-stream, or zapping without paper-towel protection?

& what of the other minerals that we are in need of?

Could it be that drinking a solution made from rocks (lime)... that hasnt been sucked up & changed by a plant, can be just as good as eating plants grown in mineral-rich soils?

Are plant-roots selective in what they absorb?

Do herb-roots absorb lead, or mercury?

Do they absorb the healthy minerals, but selectively block the unhealthy ones?

Has anyone ever heard of toxic apples from an apple-tree that grew in an area with a high lead-content? Well, certain, there are toxic drinking wells, that make people sick to even bathe in. I'm personally bathed in water, from a well that was toxic, & know first-hand that my skin absorbed some toxic stuff that made me sick, but I wonder if it was naturally occoring elements, parasites, chemicals from nearby plants... or what? The walnut trees outside looked fine, & the apple-tree outside had good tasting apples. The landlord & family who lived there were tyrants.

I'd like to get different elements, in their pure form, & wear them on my body, to see which ones my body developed a rash w/ & which ones didnt. Maybe this would be somewhat of an indicator of what metals my body needs. Maybe I could weight the element chunks w/ a good scale & see if any of the elements are being absorbed in to my skin, if any of them weight less than before I placed them on my skin. This would be an interesting experiment + a possible very cheap diagnostic tool. Comments? Ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.578 sec, (2)