CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wondering if it's from the Mirena

mickey69 Views: 3,315
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,032,158

Re: Wondering if it's from the Mirena

hey there mickey.
my name by the way is also mickey.
anyways, i also had he IUD for a year and then finally i found this webside and well i had myn removed and i feel great ever since. iam now using YAS and so far so good. no problems.
anyways, you was saying about the eyelids, other than mine was always heavy , you know like wanting to go to sleep. no no problemes in that way. the itching, no not that eahter. but the say every one is diffrend.even knowing i was always tired, i coulnt sleep. my breath hurt like hell. coulnt even touch theme. lost my sexdrive. and when i did have sex i was in pain and bleeding sometimes after it...just a mess.och yeah headache, backpain wich i did manage t kill with allot of motrin but the headache went away. doc, sayed, no way it cant be the mirena , but it was .
iam almost 40 now and feel like i should be in my 60tes , no not now but when i had the IUD.i know that allout of problemes can come with the IUD and if i was you or any one else who iexperiencing problemes , well i would get it out ASAP...but there are some woman on here who love it and have no trouble with it.i do wish that was me. be nice not to have to worry about sex for years .
anywayes..keep us posted and i hope you get better soon.
mickey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.719 sec, (1)