CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some responses

majestic_cheese Views: 2,361
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,766

Re: Some responses

No, that poster was not me. I recently came back to this thread directed here by a web search (of all things). Your assumption that I was sock puppeting is pretty much in line with your earlier responses, typical old-poster "ownership" attitude. It's not possible that someone might (gasp) agree with me, or think that there was close-mindedness in the responses.

It's pretty clear from the responses here that discussion is not welcome -- "look it up it's been discussed already" is the typical retort of the dredge nazi. (Just as lol you didn't read my response" is often the retort of someone who doesn't want to have to defend what they've earlier said.) I doubt the same dismissive response would be delivered to someone who openly and uncritically bought into every natural healing technique, rather than someone asking questions. It's a shame, as you'd expect more from people in the holistic/natural healing community than a bureaucratic response. It's clear that Big Health isn't the only side in this battle that has a catechism.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)