CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bubbly / fizzing stools

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
fledgling Views: 9,000
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,032,569

Re: bubbly / fizzing stools

I am so sorry you have discomfort, Zalemander, and I know nothing to suggest for your relief.

Perhaps you could repost in the Bowel Cleanse forum. You'll find many wise people there with experience in many circumstances.

I would also like to tell you that I was a champion chicken in beginning my Humaworm.

Would you believe 1/4 capsule per dose?!

I needn't have been so cautious...except that I was clearly able to see that the capsules, themselves, did not agree with me when I took the first full one. I believe I was too full of toxins to tolerate them. All that happened was a very disturbing dream, during the nap that followed.

I emptied the capsules into a bit of warm water in subsequent doses.

Then I learned that nothing much 'happened' with each dose. I began to wonder if they were 'working'.

You bet they were!

When I did finally feel some 'die-off' it was in the form of fatigue and headachiness...and not much of that.

I would not hesitate to begin, if I were you. If any symptoms you don't care for should appear, simply go to a half dose, or even skip a day.

Humaworm is not a 'pill', it is a slow build-up in the body of herbs that parasites dislike intensely. That's why we keep them away from foods, 30 minutes before eating and 2 hours afterward...to give whatever parasites are there nothing else to eat/absorb.

We also take the two-capsule doses close to 12 hours apart so that our intake is slow and steady.

Humaworm is entirely safe, and slow and steady, and we stop after 30 days (the full order), simply to avoid the parasites from mutating into more herbal-resistant forms.

You'll want to be sure to get good water consumption, and, perhaps, a light diet containing prunes and other good foods for moving your bowels. The toxins from dying parasites need to be removed from the system.

You may or may not 'see' parasites in the bathroom bowl, and you may not want to look. 70% of the varieties are microscopic, anyway.

I had the distinct feeling that they were 'behind' me, in any case. I didn't much care what they looked like.

The feelings of improvement pleased me very much. They came intermittantly and were wonderful.

I was impatient for my next round, and took the 'in-betweens', which do not cause parasite 'resistance', but discourage any parasites you may encounter. The 90-day wait period is not enough to allow any parasites to gain much of a foothold, anyway.

I already did the 'cautiousness' routine, and I've decided it isn't necessary.

I hope my experience helps you.

And I hope your 'fizziness' disappears rapidly.

My best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (2)