CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ingesting ozonated olive oil

ozoneman Views: 4,491
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,032,506

Re: Ingesting ozonated olive oil

Hi Paul
Maybe it's just a question of palatability. As you know from doing so,ingestion of fully ozonated olive oil is not exactly pleasant or easy unless the oil is capped.I don't think there is any danger in eating fully ozonated olive oil, but I would caution that since it contains innumerable more ozonides than lightly ozonated olive oil, that a much smaller dose be taken. It should definitely not be taken within the same time period as food since it will oxidize the food. Cuban doctors are having wonderful results with the use of capped fully ozonated olive oil for duodenal ulcers.
Perhaps the remaining essential fatty acids in lightly ozonated olive oil are of some benefit for the cleanse and that is why Dr Clark suggests it rather than fully ozonated olive oil? Frankly I don't know why this is her recommendation.
cheers,
Paul H

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)