CureZone   Log On   Join
Wondering if it's from the Mirena

mickey7 Views: 3,862
Published: 14 years ago

Wondering if it's from the Mirena

Wow, I'm so glad to have found this site! I feel better already just knowing that I am not alone. I have so many questions!! So many of you share the same symptoms that I have been experiencing for months. I never thought the pain in my elbow that is radiating down my arm could be from my IUD. I'm 46 years old and feel like I'm 90 today. Ten months ago, before I got the Mirena, I had good health and energy. The Mirena was suggested to help with continual bleeding due to fibroids in my uterus. Thought I could coast into menopause without worrying about periods and birth control. I have numbness in my right foot, my skin itches all over, have joint pain in my back and hips, gained 10 pounds and have experienced cycstic Acne that required 30 days of strong Antibiotics . My eyelids have been swelling up too. Anybody have that one? I've had erractic lenghty periods since I had it inserted. My doc said to give it up to a year for everything to balance out. I don't know if I can wait another two months. I attributed the lack of libido to having a period every 2 weeks, and the same with the slight Depression and mood swings. I have attributed all these symptoms to other causes, but it suddenly hit me the other day to check the literature I received from my doc on Mirena, which was all in Spanish, (I don't read spanish and understand now that the literature doesn't list many of these side effects), which led me to this website. It all happens for a reason. I wondered if the joint pain was sudden or built up over time? Anyone have the itching? The numbness seems to be isolated to my toe and my right hand, anyone? Does the numbness move around? Has anyone else been told to wait up to a year for everything to even out? Any ideas on what else to use for birth control that wouldn't make the fibroids continue to grow? Any help on any of this is appreciated. Thanks, Mickey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)