CureZone   Log On   Join
could this be from mirena?

kristi731 Views: 10,151
Published: 14 years ago

could this be from mirena?

I am not sure if the problems I have been having are from mirena. I had it put in back in May of this year. It hurt REALLY bad when it was put in, but after almost passing out and taking some time to gain my composure back I was okay. I have pretty much stopped bleeding. I am not even sure what I have is what anyone would call a period. In the last 2 weeks I have been to the ER twice because of upper stomach pain, bad diarhea or constipation, back pain, nausea, chills, etc. It is also very painful to touch my abdomen pretty much anywhere, but mostly right around my belly button. I am wondering if its the mirena and if I should just go get it taken out. I went to a GI doctor today and they want to run all sorts of tests that are going to cost money that I just do not have right now. Anyways, it also is very painful when my husband and I have sex. It has been "different" since I got it put in, but recently its started to hurt more. I can still feel the strings, but think maybe that its moved and causing the burning feeling in my stomach??? If anyone has experienced anything similar please let me know. I can't stand not knowing whats going on with me!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

6.777 sec, (1)