CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 questions: 1)Homozon and 2) auricular insufflation

ozoneman Views: 5,075
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,031,235

Re: 2 questions: 1)Homozon and 2) auricular insufflation

Hi cora
Homozon is a great product. It is chiefly magnesium oxide but also contains peroxides, superoxides and ozonides. In other words, it is a ton of nascent oxygen bound to the magnesium atom. It is a powder that will not dissolve or even fully suspend in water, so when taking the stuff you have to keep mixing it until ready to pour it down the proverbial hatch. It is followed by a small amount of lemon juice to break the magnesium/oxygen bonds and release the oxygen. We used to call it "home alone" because after taking it the stool will be very runny and in some cases almost uncontrollable at first due to the oxidative properties of nascent oxygen and magnesium. It cleans the colon very well. One cannot overdose on the stuff. I knew a man who took 26 teaspoons of it in one day to see if anything happened. He got a lot of energy but couldn't go far from the toilet.
Auricular (ear ) insufflation is best dome with a therapeutic machine fed with pure oxygen at slow flow rates of oxygen. It can be done with an air-fed ozonator but this is not preferable. You can literally stick the tube in your ear and hold it there, but there are wonderful little devices in the marketplace called modified stethoscopes which are designed to attach to the ozone tubing and insufflate both ears simultaneously. Most air-fed ozonators with built-in air pumps don't have the pressure necessary to do a proper auricular insufflation. Catheters are generally used for rectal and vaginal insufflations rather than auricular insufflations.
As for the articles, I haven't had time to get to them yet. Business has been brisk and I've also been doing a lot of other things outside of business. I will get to it soon.....
Cheers,
paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)