CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lingering numbness post removal HELP!!!

Kabel Views: 4,618
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,031,394

Re: Lingering numbness post removal HELP!!!

hehe it is difficult to be patient under circumstances like this:) yes the estrogen dominance is all part of the "perimenopausal" state too. google DR.LAM ESTROGEN and DR.LEE for more info. So many people get better initially after removal, only to get worse again after a few months, that it seems obvious that the hormones have been trying all that time to sort themselves out, but don't quite manage it, which is when the symptoms return or get worse, and of course, with our hormones naturally fluctuating during the month anyway, symptoms can literally be different every day, which is why sometimes the only way to find a pattern is to keep a note of everything that happens - i find i forget sometimes though, so i am not a good example to anyone hehe. Thinking of your friend with the MS - it does make one wonder how many people in the past have been wrongly diagnosed with MS, when in fact they had severe hormonal imbalances.
It sounds like you are already leading a good lifestyle, cutting out that caffeine will make your body very grateful!! B vitamins and a good multimineral tablet will help things along too. Also some people find that Chromium can be useful as it is part of the glucose tolerance factor and aids blood Sugar level stability (important for the adrenal system), but you may find that chromium is in a multi mineral tablet anyway. From reading about the estrogen dominance thing/perimenopause etc, it seems that it is most important to get the adrenal glands nice and relaxed first, then the female hormones will be able to function a bit better, so getting rid of the caffeine, which you have done and cutting down Sugar as much as possible will definately help the situation. well done:)
Thanks for letting me know about the cholesterol. border line is pretty good! I have it high in my family so am on an uphill struggle with that one. my doc says i will never get it down without drugs, even if i live on lettuce lol. you are certainly not overweight at a size 10 either lol. Speaking as someone who has been very fat!!!, (i have lost about 40lbs now, but still have a way to go for good health....) i would class a size 10 as wonderfully slim in a healthy way:)
I wouldn't worry about doing the gym too much right now, once a week that you are doing is fine, just so as you keep the habit going generally. And then on other days maybe try to get out for a simple walk for just 20 mins, to help your detoxification process and keep that blood flowing round nicely. (And lots of water...) The main thing is to MOVE a bit every day, and as you start to feel better and the hormones settle a bit, you will be able to get back to your gym routine:) walking is also good for the adrenal system and is calming on the emotions so is good for most of us really:)
Although Mirena was a big mistake for me, and for most of us on this forum, i do always like to look for the silver lining in a situation, and for me, the silver lining has been that this has forced me to make healthy changes to my lifestyle - i always knew what to do, but i only did it half-heartedly before. Now, i am determined to make my lifestyle as healthy as possible not only in order to combat the damage done by mirena, but to help ensure that the rest of my body is happy and healthy too - my best friend has cancer, and like you with your MS friend, when someone close to you gets a life threatening or very serious illness, it pulls us up short anyway, don't you think? It certainly made me think about how much I have to be grateful for and how fragile the body can be at times and how i should not take my health for granted and play around with it by taking risks and abusing my body. Then the Mirena really put the boot in and made me get even more serious about sorting myself out. It seems an uphill road sometimes and i do lapse quite often lol, but i have faith that all of us on this forum who have been affected by mirena will all get there with perseverance and love from our friends and families:)
good luck with any more healthy changes that you make - they can only help! And do let us know what you do and how you get on:)... Healing thoughts whizzing their way to you:) - Kabel x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.547 sec, (2)