CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So far so good..

Kabel Views: 1,281
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,030,824

Re: So far so good..

hi thanks for posting:) i hope you will not have any problems with mirena - not everyone has severe side effects, its' just that when they do, most of them seem to find their way to this forum, but there are others who seem quite happy with it, or at least have only mild side effects which they are happy to live with. The main thing is to be aware of what CAN happen. For many of us, we were not sure or not even aware that it was mirena causing the changes in our bodies, which meant we delayed getting it out - and that only made things worse! So if you are keeping a check on your emotions and your physical side, then you will know as soon as anything starts to go wrong. Do not be lulled into a false sense of security either- side effects can happen at any time with mirena - people can have 2 or more years feeling great on mirena then all of a sudden the side effects start. I had the usual bleeding etc for the first 3 months or so, then things settled down and eventually i didnt have any periods at all which i was quite pleased with, however at around 6 months, i started having problems - numbness all down one side, severe head pain which turned into migraines, as well as many other apparantly unrelated symptoms - it was just on a year before i managed to put all the clues together and realise it was the mirena that was causing everything - this forum helped me a lot with that. Apart from reading the stories on the forum, you can go to the link that i will give you at the end of this message, to read the most common side effects, warnings and cautions on mirena from an independant site, so that you are prepared. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get on ok with mirena:) good luck:)

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/10001706.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)