CureZone   Log On   Join

JeSuisButterfly Views: 1,192
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 103,044

Hiya Lee. I'm Papillon, nice to meetcha!

I basically learned the Orange Juice fast by reading a lot of the posts on the forum. Also, in MH's free pamphlet [found in http://www.108pages.com] it explains it.

I've done one liver flushes, and I'm finishing up the 30-day de-worming process. Gotta get rid of those parasites, do at LEAST 3 liver flushes [you should clean out your liver until you cannot see chaff anymore..] THEN do the fast!

On the starting day of the fast, you eat 8 oranges.. whole oranges, just peel and eat them.. only oranges!
MH states that the best method is to juice one orange into an 8 oz glass and fill the rest with home distilled water. Drink this and take 1 Lower Bowel Balance capsule along with this. Do this one hour apart throughout the day. At 8 a.m., eat 10 raw almonds, and eat 10 at noon. You can ask people how many days they normally fast for.. the recommended is 14. I just want to do 40 because I have these lines under my eyes that I despise. Also, I have major bowel problems that need to be fixed...
After you've finished the protocol, you should start eating a raw fruit diet!

I don't know how to prepare for it food-wise. I'm 18.. it's in my nature to just jump into things, LOL! But if you'd like, you can try the juice fasting forum! I know there is something you should do... hmn.. if you find the answer, please tell me!

With love [and wishing you health!]
Papillon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.219 sec, (1)