CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just got it out!

Kabel Views: 2,806
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,029,897

Re: Just got it out!

hi shadusty, pleased to hear you are feeling so much better since the mirena removal. as you work in the dental field i thought you might be interested to know that the side effects of mirena can cause the salivary glands to stop working and thus cause dental problems. My dentist was the first one to spot the very first side effect that i had to mirena - a month after it was put in, and that was my saliva glands had begun to stop working! they got progressively worse until i had no saliva at all and my dentist thought i had the beginnings of sjogren's. he was very concerned. Since reading more about Estrogen Dominance, which it would seem that Mirena can cause as a long term effect in our bodies, i have discovered that Estrogen dominance mimicks Sjogren's. I have had the mirena out since May 07 and i have had some of my symptoms recently come back as my hormones still cant get their act together lol, but thankfully the salivary glands are working properly now, though it has been a slow process getting them back to normal. Also, estrogen dominance can cause people to feel that their teeth are aching, even though there is nothing wrong with the teeth or gums. As i say, just for your info and interest, as you work in that line, in case you come into contact with anyone with those symptoms - might be worth asking if they are using mirena or synthetic hormones!!!:) Hope you continue to do well and that you get no more problems crop up:) x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)