CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mercury poisoning

DudewithIBS Views: 1,746
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,029,125

Re: mercury poisoning

Your case is similar to mine, except I had only IBS symptoms and brainfog, tiredness (for 3 years, very chronic and very bad).

I followed the anticaldida diet for several weeks with moderate good results, but after taking cilantro pesto with chlorella/algin I got excellent results. So heavy metals removal was, for me, an important thing to address.

Today I'm getting my last amalgalm removed, so I did the natural chelation with 7 Amalgams in my mouth. I can't tell if that was a good thing to do or not, but I can tell you I feel way better now, nearly as I was before getting sick. I finished the cilantro/chlorella/algin protocol 2 weeks ago.

If you are looking for something in the meantime, I could recommend you chlorella, or better yet, algin (or both), based on my own experience with them. They attach to mercury and remove it safely from your tissues, specially the gut. Cilantro I think may be too agressive for you cause it mobilizes the mercury (you want that but not now, as you mentioned) and if you have too much of it you may feel very ill.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)