CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: research study on OP

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Wondergirl77 Views: 5,754
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,028,426

Re: research study on OP

thanks for the tip Anastacia, will look for that brand of oregano oil, and maybe will try the
pill form.

Well, apropos of my earlier message, my latest post about oil pulling, citing that research
study, has apparently not been allowed to go through at the People's Dental Yahoo forum
by the moderator Tom Cornwell, who runs OraMedia.com.

Tom has done a lot of good work in promoting Dr. Nara's teachings. There's a conflict of
interest for him where oil pulling is concerned, though--according to Nara, the best way to
heal gum disease is by using an irrigator or a similar device. Tom Cornwell sells these things
at his site.

Here's a Q & A from a talk by Dr. Nara:

http://www.contactpakistan.com/Communitylibrary/general/health/general/articl...

Q: Can anything be done to reverse gum recession?

A: What causes recession in the first place? If there has been recession, anywhere in the mouth, I can pretty much assure you that it's there because there was an episode in which the "neck of the tooth disease" went on there earlier. If there is bacteria of any kind in your mouth, whether it's in the bone or around the neck of the tooth or below the gum tissue or whatever, I know of no way to get it out of there without squirting
it out. <<

How do we "squirt it out"? Again according to Dr. Nara, by irrigation etc. But isn't oil pulling a form of
irrigation, and isn't the positive effect on the gums one of the most striking results of OP?
But if people started doing the OP and getting results, they wouldn't be buying the irrigators, would
they? I'm not unsympathetic to Tom, I'm sure he has a family to feed. Still, I don't like it when he
blocks my posts to his forum about OP. By the way, some members there say they do everything
recommended, irrigation etc., and they STILL have gum disease. What do you bet OP could help them?

Molly, you said you thought Dr. Nara would be very interested in OP if he was still living. I never heard
that he had died, I think he's just retired.

Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)