I have about 12 fillings, have had candida a few years, and i follow pritty much all the symptons for mercury poisoning. Especially feeling spaced out, loose balance, stomach problems, really bad memeory i have to make notes all the time lol. and also urinating and problems with the urine glands and so on.
so pritty much through self diagnose with the help of my nauropath. Also my Candida hasnt got any better what soever after being on the diet taking anti fungals and pro biotics and getting my fitness level to an all time high (over the last 4 months) Also when i had my last four fillings put in (about a year ago) it knocked me for 6 stomach and candida wise and that was the last straw of feeling normal at all gone. I did get one of them tests from the internet for about £15, it did change colour to mercury slightly, but then again i dont think u can rely on one of them tests (especially since ive been reading it can sometimes be hard to measure mercury as it stays within the body, muscles and tissues)
After ive had them removed the, dentist will help me tell me what i need to do, but i was wondering if theres anything in the mean time which will help?? (maybe someone from past experience) or as someone said it mite make it worse till there out.