CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3rd Day OJ Fast w/LBB

Views: 1,075
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,879

Re: 3rd Day OJ Fast w/LBB

heres my thoughts , I dont believe in useing any kind of spring matress because the wireing acts like an antenna to attract cell phone signals and other radiation bombarding us every night. also you are not grounded wich means the possitive ions in you have no escape. The vinal is not a solution due to the toxic fumes and the newer the vinal the worse the fumes. foam is the same problem.im not sure but I think in china they use naturally woven mats to sleep on ?? i use aged foam to sleep on the floor as the majority of fumes have been already released, plus my windows stay open. The best is a few choises hamics could be interesting or just copy the birds I bet when they sleep the natural nest it is sooo comphy .. just use your mind and remember all the differnt beds animals make or just sleep standing like a horse does. Hey if you fall down dont blame me ha ha.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)