CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: research study on OP

Wondergirl77 Views: 5,829
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,027,731

Re: research study on OP

//www.curezone.org/upload/Art/clouds_river_001.jpg

Thanks for your replies Larry and Molly. I've been reading this forum on and off while
doing OP on and off, am getting more regular in my practice now, and liking the
results. I'm pulling as I type, with refined organic Spectrum coconut oil.

Like many in this forum, I've just about sworn off dentists. It seems that a lot of the work
they do on our teeth as we get older is a result of previous work that's been done. Another example of
"iatrogenic" (doctor-caused) issues.

I did have to go to the dentist a while ago to get a back tooth filled that had broken and had a sharp edge that
was very uncomfortable. She wanted to do a root canal but I insisted on a composite filling. She predicted
it would become painful but--surprise!--it hasn't. I'm guessing the OP contributed to that.

Isn't it strange how resistant some people are to OP? Even those who are into alternative health. I'm
a member of the Peoples Dental Yahoo forum, which is based on the works of Dr. Nara. I was the one
who brought up OP there, and the moderator hasn't been pleased with the topic. In fact, I just
posted about that research study there, and the post has yet to appear. We shall see!

Well, as long as I'm here, I've got a question. Where do I find oregano oil? I've heard it mentioned
here a lot but have no idea where to buy it.

thanks!

Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)