CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lugol's is toxic??

MH 108 Views: 1,789
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,027,414

Re: Lugol's is toxic??

ALL commercial IODINE is TOXIC......................When it was freely soldin stores it always carried the SKULL BONE POISON WARNINGS.

Even the vapors of Lugol's Iodin is very toxic to the lungs, DO NOT BREATHE IT!

People like Dr. Hulda Clark make claims we can take Lugol's Internally and even she WARNS to NEVER take more than 6 drops and to mix that with water first.

We have doctors and others preaching huge Iodine doses for cancers and that may be OK if you were dying, but we have these people out here taking toxic Iodines like supplements not having a clue what they are doing.

I have made Lugol's for many years and respect it. It has its place, but not to be abused.

I have no doubts that the Iodine support forum is leading many, many people to an early grave. An Example:

I shared the Iodine audio with a man about 6 months ago. I know the guy well and He has purchased gallons of the Lugol's Iodine from me some years ago. I made the mistake of letting this guy go to the burn school and be around Amish People. He is a fanatic for making $$$$$$$$ and loves the powerful things aka many times deadly things like silver, etc.....

NOW we receive a phone call last night from a Amish Lady that was at that Burn School and she wants to know if she can buy the Lugol's Iodine direct from me, that she does not like paying $99.95 a bottle from this guy in Indiana. We talked to this lady for 3 hours on the phone, the first hour she was so brain washed about Iodine that she would not take no for an answer. She was so brain washed, she had prepared an add for a news paper and she was going to sale Lugol's Iodine coast to coast to the Amish.

She wanted to sale them 8 ounce bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We explained to her for at least 1 hour that she was doing a deadly thing and people would die with such education. The problem was, she was $$$$ crazy as the guy that gave her the info and when 2 such people meet, innocent customers are HURT or in teh case of commercial Iodine, they can die or become sterile, etc.

WE REFUSED to sale her an ounce and for the first hour she was furoius with us and when it was all over, I said I would give a free bottle of real Iodine that is not toxic and works well. Then naturally she wants to sale it and she lives on the same road of the Amish couple that is our largest customer that resales our products and we explained that we can not allow her to compete wih her neighbor and she said she would have a talk with them..........................this is one hard headed woman!

I explained I do not want to sale the natural Iodine until I have a booklet written on Iodine and people can make a educated decision and that also made her mad, she wants it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can bet she wears the pants in that Amish Home!!!! (good for her, she will survive).

I believe as Dr. John Christopher did, there is no need to use toxic substances to cure health problems.

Lugol's has a long history, but it is all medical studies and thus corrupted. Yet, useful to explain the use of real Iodine.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.938 sec, (2)