CureZone   Log On   Join
Little advice - low calorie intake may mislead you

DudewithIBS Views: 650
Published: 12 years ago

Little advice - low calorie intake may mislead you

Now after 12 weeks on the diet I'm starting to feel better. Believe it or not my IBS is nearly gone :). And my GI said I will have to live with it my whole life, go figure!! He doesn't believe in Candida.

But recently I found that many of the symptoms I thought were slow die-off or toxic release were merely low calorie intake. Some body in another forum told me to try taking a little bit more of protein and good fats when I feel Sugar cravings and my energy levels were so low that I wanted to sleep all day. And that worked perfect!!

Since last weekend, everytime I feel weak or dizzy I try to eat a little protein (I take garlic sauce along with it) or just homemade almond milk. That cuts my cravings and make me feel myself again.

Of course I can tell that now after I went through the first die-off phase of the diet. I guess you learn to listen and really understand what your body is saying after a while on the diet.

Hope this could help others. Remember this "protein-fat" snacks must be aligned with the diet, you're still following it but at the same time just increasing the calorie intake to help your bodu chemistry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.564 sec, (1)