CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, thank you for your iodine post

MH 108 Views: 1,620
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,027,205

Re: MH, thank you for your iodine post

I have added it to the Pica Mineral formula, the Longevity Spices Formula and have plans of adding it to quite a few of the Liquid Syrup/Tincture formulas in small amounts. I COULD NEVER dream ofdoing such a thing with the Lugol's toxic Iodine, while the tree based Iodine is already something my formulas had in common in a more trace amount from the beginning.

I have the Iodine in a more pure form, but I am waiting until I can put a book of info together on Iodine and once ready, the customer can read the book and make a informed decision if this is something they want to experiment with. I am alreayd sure the Iodine is quite harmless internal or external and so far my personal opinion is that it is superior to all Iodine Information that has science background that only deals with chemical type iodine preparations.

I want to buy a special large blender that would allow me to do a final experiment with it and will then which type of versions to offer to those who want to try it. I am thinking a blend of natural Potassium herbs and tree herbs will be the superior mix, but only time will tell.

After I finish the burn book, then I plan on working on the Iodine book.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)