CureZone   Log On   Join
What a fantastic thread...

Views: 2,483
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,026,921

What a fantastic thread...

Starting with Donna's beautiful post detailing her thought processes and sharing it with us, and culminating with this brilliant piece by Nancy Levant.

I grieve and mourn for the shape the world is in, and especially for this nation which has been the last hope of the world for so long. It saddens me that my own daughter will never know first hand what it is to grow up in healthier, more predictable and safe world, where striving to develop her own feminine identity is often an unrewarding and unsupported social faux-pas.

I never knew how to be anything but a free thinker and never could just accept the dictums of my drugged, lazy and twisted peers, but perhaps my mal-adjustment came from having foreign born parents who were perfectly happy in their marriage and in their roles as husband/wife/mother/father. It has been a lonely road for most of my years since middle school, and I fear it will be lonelier still for my offspring. Yet, there is something that smacks so satisfying about swimming in the right direction, even if everyone else is swimming upstream.

I am very thankful for this forum and the little group of alert and awake individuals such as yourselves, that allow me to taste some sanity in an otherwise convoluted world. Thank you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)