CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH -- Your Dad's passing

fsnaturelady Views: 2,631
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,615

Re: MH -- Your Dad's passing

I used to get a little distressed by the thoughts of cremation, but when all is said and done, the physical is just some waste material to be disposed of. So that is what we are both going to have done with our remains. It is quite remarkable how a living body can suddenly not be living and be quite 'vacant'. Then, you just know that the spirit has gone on its way.

Our rather drawn-out funeral traditions are quite morbid. Those who have not really tackled the subject of life and death and crossing over like to cling to those traditions; for me, let's do it quickly and with joy!

I have given my hubby instructions that no one is to wear black -- all pretty colours please, and he is to order a load of great desserts and chocolates and have a party after the short service! :)

So glad that the boys are in great shape. But then, they would be with a great Dad like yourself.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)