CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: zeitgeist

beyond67 Views: 786
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,026,121

Re: zeitgeist

Thanks MH for that detailed reply. I have many questions but Im not sure if this is the right place to bring them all up or if you have the time to answer them. I am very interested in what you have said and would like to understand it more.

So Branham did not believe that Jesus existed and yet he does talk about him much in his sermons that are available on your site. This is confusing, I was wondering why he choose to preach as a Christian instead of a jew. I would think that his beliefs would be more aligned with the Jewish faith who do not believe in Jesus being the messiah. And instead of referencing Jesus each time, he could jest give praise to the Lord.

Is the old testament accurate or has it too been corrupted by churches?

How does Branham explain the existence of evil and suffering in this world. Why would someone like Hitler be predestined to do so much harm. I would assume there is a lesson in all of it?

With predestination, can someone have free will or do all choices still lead to a predestined future?

Does Branham believe in hell?

I look forward to reading his book once you add it to the school.
Thanks again for the reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.430 sec, (1)