CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH -- Your Dad's passing

MH Views: 2,673
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,577

Re: MH -- Your Dad's passing

Thank you,

When he was in and out durring episodes of sickness, each time after recovery he has stories of traveling the world and meeting so many people of all races and he always said when his body does die, don;t worry because he was never in it anyway, as soon as he would get ill he was always gone and the person you talked to never seemed like him, one way of really knowing is that my Dad never cussed all his life. Never once did I ever hear a cuss word, even if he hurt himself and didn't know anyone was around, he still never cussed. When he would go ill and always said he was gone from his body, the person you talked to had zero problem cussing and when Dad's health returned and he had all these wonderful stories, HE NEVER HAD A CLUE WHAT HAPPENED DURRING THE DAYS HE WAS GONE, IT WAS ALWAYS AS IF SOMEONE ELSE TOOK OVER HIS BODY.

In those days he was attached by what the Bible calls the Silver Cord and he could never let go of the body, kind of like the ball and chain of the prisoner on the chain gang, you can only go so far. Now the chain is broke and he is free, something we will all experience someday when our sentence is up. I can imagine a prisoner doing hard time for years and the day he gets out his family is there to pick him up and I assume our death will be the same, our family in Heaven is waiting for our release.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)