"This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. The oil must not be swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough.It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean.
Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development.
(a) Do not swallow. The oil should be spat out. But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry. It will go out through faeces. Nothing is to be done.
(b) If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the brand of oil or oil itself to different oil.
(c) Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame oil pulling by practicing with other oils. Use refined oils."
THE ABOVE IS FROM oilpulling.com and I was concerned that some were not using reasonable logic in that if you know (or should know) that when doing this procedure that you are essentially compiling a toxic solution in your mouth, why on earth would you then swallow it?! It's toxic!
So....when I went to this site and saw this I just cut and pasted for your benefit.
I must try this. Looked at it before and then forgot about it. Am super curious now. Have done all the ParaGone cleanses, am doing the MC.... am on day (I don't even know)...20 or more of the Master-Cleanse and this is the perfectamundo time to try oil pulling. ONE QUESTION: I have expensive porcelains wherever visible but do have some old metal fillings or whatever the heck they were made of....will OP make my fillings come out or not???
Is it a crapshoot? Should I go to a dentist and have everything redone first? Thanks for ANY HELP as I do want to try this if it is beneficial.