CureZone   Log On   Join
Tear ducts going mad?? Whaaaa?!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Trysten3000 Views: 1,989
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,024,996

Tear ducts going mad?? Whaaaa?!

Haha well I dont know if its connected to the olive leaf or not but today I had something very odd happen. Out of nowhere, my left eye tear duct went mad. It literally was SQUIRTING out water. You know how when you cry your eye wells up and the tears spill over? Well my eye went from being totally dry and normal to tears squirting out my eye two seconds later. And they wouldnt stop! I kept wiping them away and they just kept coming. It wasnt even like when you get something in your eye and your eye waters, my eye wasnt irritated at all and this was like 2x any tears Ive ever had even when I was crying hard.

It was embarressing since I was working and customers probably thought I was really upset.

What the heck! Any ideas? Some weird die off effect? Some type of toxin living in my eye that my eye was trying to purge? lol my body is so weird.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)