CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 12 planet - Zecharia Sitchin

Views: 2,754
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,450

Re: 12 planet - Zecharia Sitchin

I heard someone from the UN say it was tribes, all people come from differing tribes. you have smart tribes, dumb tribes, violent tribes, peacful tribes, retarded tribes=the no cure cancer crowd, the stupid death and murdering tribes=the chemo theraphy crowd of dope peddlers, and then you have advanced tribes, geniuses who build internets, solar power, etc. It is all so individual but the tribal part seems constant, some tribes eat lots of meat, other tribes are semi vegan or live off the land as fruitarians, like islanders do. Where the differing tribes came from, originated, is anyones guess.
I personally think there is one little man behind a curtain and a stage like in the Wizard of Oz, and he is playing a big joke on all of us. I think his name is Basil and he lives in Switzerland and runs the imf, international monetary fund and bank of international settlements.
Not sure.
Anyway,
have a good day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.687 sec, (1)