CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just got it out

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
Kabel Views: 1,308
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,024,369

Re: Just got it out

I am pleased you got the mirena out of you. that is the first step,(the next is to let your body recover from the mirena for a few months without any other synthetic hormones messing up the picture if at all possible) but please do not think it is the last step before a partial hysterctomy - there are lOADS of things you can try before you ever get to that stage. I am also faced with that choice from the normal obgyn. - mirena or hysterectomy, but i refuse to go that far, because hysterectomy itself (and the synthetic hormones they put you on, afterwards) can cause many other problems in the long term - and unlike mirena which one can eventually recover from, once the womb is out, it's out - there is no going back. I dont know if you have managed to do much research yet on the estrogen dominance idea i mentioned in one of my other posts - if not, start googling lol:) there is a lot you can do to help yourself in the way of lifestyle and diet, and maybe buy that book by Dr.Lee - it is on amazon, i think, as well as other websites. See how you get on with your friends doctor - and if he turns out to be no good, dont give up!there are so many options and practitioners out there, and you are too young to give in to orthodox medical pressure! It will take time, patience and mental strength - this is not going to go away over night, but if you are not anemic then that's ok - whilst it is horrible to bleed all this time, it is better to continue bleeding while you find a proper answer to your problems than get your womb out and find you have another set of problems which are more difficult to do anything about at a later date. We are all thinking of you and wishing you well. please stay in touch and keep monitoring the posts for anything else that we discover that may be helpful. Hugs - Kablel x .....PS Heater and Apple blossom, if you are reading this, many thanks for your messages, i did leave a reply on the end of that original thread, but that thread has now moved to the last page lol - hope you find it:) and hope you are both feeling a bit better:) xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)