CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm so scared!

dutchmom Views: 2,228
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,024,014

Re: I'm so scared!

Thank you for your reassuring words. I thought my anxiety level had gotten better, but maybe not. I guess it's possible the anxiety itself is causing the numbness. A friend of mine (same age as me) was diagnosed with MS recently and that's pretty fresh in my mind. So, I guess the anxiety takes hold and my mind wanders into scary territory. To answer your questions ... I can't say the numbness has improved. I thought it had gone away, but it comes and goes. I think the migraines/dizziness are improving. That seems to get a little better every day. No new side effects, except last night I woke up in the middle of the night and my pillow was soaked. I had some night sweats after the birth of my son a little over a year ago, so I'm assuming that's my hormones leveling out. The diary is an excellent idea. I'll keep track of my progress and keep you posted. Again, thank you. I don't know what I would do without the women on this site (and my wonderful husband) right now. This is a very scary thing to go through alone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

9.875 sec, (1)