CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello all.. just hoping you can give me some input

Kabel Views: 1,304
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,023,134

Re: Hello all.. just hoping you can give me some input

Hi jen. yes you may well get a few occassions like this where you get a tiny bit of flesh-like something come down. i had forgotten entirely, but i do remember getting a bit of what looked like flesh come down on its own. I also had a couple of occassions where i got some brownish jelly discharge. As with anything, if you are very worried you can phone the doctor, but I don't think this is anything to worry about, Jen, just more of your system trying to get right. If you got a lot of it, that is a different matter but as a one-off type thing it should be fine - as the hormones try to re balance themselves they can affect the thickness of the uterus, the amount you bleed and may cause small independant discharges here and there. I would say the main time to worry is if you get severe pain or if you get discharge with a smell, which may indicate infection. Otherwise, you should be ok - you are wise to keep an eye on things though and make a note of them:) Take care, big hugs to you:) x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)