CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Basic Question About Candida Symptoms and Diet

pelorick Views: 1,646
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,021,647

Re: Basic Question About Candida Symptoms and Diet

Hello,

Yes, I started the diet mid last week (Wed night). I would say that over the past 5 of the 11 months I have been dealing with this, the tight stomach/extra bloating happens a lot faster after a meal. Before, it was just light bloat in the morning, then it would get worse as the day progressed, until it peaked. The past 5 or so months, my stomach will get really tight/distended almost right after eating. Candida is the strongest link that I can come up w/ as to what is causing my issues. Have been to the GI doc many times for many tests in the past year. All is normal. The other items that have made me think that it could be Candida in addition to the unexplained bloating/distention are as follows:

Failed saliva test (Dr. Crook)
Corner mouth cracks (started about 10 months ago - just my right side - don't think it was lack of vitamins)
Eosinophils (found on endoscopy... uncommon cause, but still a cause)
Scored 120 on the written test

I have done many things(gluten-free diet, dairy free, supplements, acupuncture, etc, etc,)to try to resolve this, so I am hoping that this diet will help. I have committed to following this diet to the letter of the law for a month to see if it helps. I really hope so.

Thank you very much for the info!

pelorick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)