CureZone   Log On   Join
Basic Question About Candida Symptoms and Diet

pelorick Views: 1,670
Published: 15 years ago

Basic Question About Candida Symptoms and Diet

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is a common time when Candida symptoms appear? The reason for asking is because I have been dealing with the bloating/distention/intestinal gas for about 11 months now on a daily basis. However, a few months ago, I noticed that when the bloating is less (i.e. late morning), it seems to increase pretty fast after eating a meal (stomach feels really full and tight). Now, this wasn’t always the case. Before, I would wake up slightly bloated, then as the day progressed it would get worse, and then peak. Sometimes, it would stay at that same level and other times it would gradually reduce a little. I am wondering why the difference (the tight and full feeling immediately following a meal) when it didn’t always do this.

Also, can anyone tell me if it is okay to take a good vitamin (multi) and probiotic while on the Candida diet? If so, do I just look for one that has no sugar, starch, yeast, dairy, gluten?

Thank you for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.861 sec, (1)