CureZone   Log On   Join
skin hatching with some aggressive foe...

Views: 2,789
Published: 14 years ago

skin hatching with some aggressive foe...

Hi there - I'm new to Curezone and the Skin parasite forum... for the last month I've started my personal journey that it seems many of you are on... I'm sorry - I had no idea anyone else was going through this.

Anyway, something is hatching from my skin. Initially I was treated with Permethrin cream - the assumption being it would kill whatever was going on. I had taken a sample with me -- in a double layer of ziploc plastic bags - and by the time I got to the doctors office whatever it is/was was going through the bags...so I found a paper bag to put around the plastic bags. The doctor (at urgent care) was so freaked out she did not want to open it and look under a microscope. Since I had burrow marks in my skin, and what she thought were probably mites in the bag, she thought scabies. Gave me meds, told me to take my dog and cats to the vet and sent me on my way. Long story short, the vet said it's not mites. The health dept (several days later) identified a sample as a Chalcid Wasp - which made no sense to them since that would be a parasite of a parasite and would not have any reason to be in me...

Meanwhile, the Dermatologist at UW asked if I would consider the possibility that I once was infested but no longer was, and just needed to see a psychiatrist. I said no. I was REALLY MAD. I had collected her all sorts of samples - including fingernail samples in which these things had crawled, and bugs I picked off before and after showers with Sea Buchthorn Oil (which is for human mange)... She nastily said they'd check the samples but didn't expect to find anything but fuzz... That was a week ago. I've not heard back.

Meanwhile, I continue to have hatchings and burrowing and whatever it is EATS through plastic bags and plastic sample jars. I've had to move to glass jars which are tightly sealed. Even then, oddly I'm finding some critters on the outside of the jars.... but, they are so small I can't see what they are. I need a microscope. Has anyone ordered one. Also, I'm going to start taking the Humaworm. I'm open to any other suggestions!!!!

Thanks!

Katherine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)