CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blastocystis Hominis Nitazoxanide/Furazolidone/Secnidazole cocktail therapy

bigone Views: 37,144
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,011,136

Re: Blastocystis Hominis Nitazoxanide/Furazolidone/Secnidazole cocktail therapy

Hey there Traveller123.

I could not get the cocktail through breakspear but I may not be able to get it directly through my doc via a pharmacy in ozz. THis is the right cocktail though.

Antibiotics is what brought all this on for me as well. I think though that the blasto infection or some infection was there causing problems and that the Antibiotics that I was given did not treat the infection as the doc was guessing and it actually just made the problem worse then it was. When I look back at photos of me just before I took the inital Antibiotics I was not well then either.

My experience over the last 3 months has been that once you take antibiotics for treatment of a KNOWN infection that you will improve regardless.

I will post to the forum if/when I take the cocktail. I have not decidedd 100% to go with this yet as I just finished treatment for a Cirtobacter infection usiong the Antibiotic called Ciprofloxin. If this clears everything up then there is no need, otherwise its full steam ahead.

In the meantime build the immune system back up with Goldenseal and take Oregao Oil for the parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)