CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Affection~vs~Respect

rudenski Views: 1,352
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,019,249

Re: Affection~vs~Respect

"I think you are right love is an essential ingredient to wisdom but does love alone impart wisdom is it love alone that qualifies wisdom? " There is a lot of wisdom out there that helps us in this life that is useful... Righty Tighty...Lefty Loosey... comes to mind but... but what does that wisdom do for me where there are no screws or screw drivers? There is a lot of wisdom worth the effort to learn... I learn more each day...but what if all of my knowledge was to learn how to use a slide rule and the next day the calculator was invented? This is all a little tongue and cheek...but really I think we should give only a portion of our lives to advocate for love...I just can't think of what portion that would be. Love to me is the thread that runs through everything worth living our lives for.

There are many, many, many lovers of love who never had a NDE... I was such a good person in my own mind before my NDE... Post NDE, I know better... My NDE did not make me a good or wise person... I am just an observer of a special kind of wisdom.... I paint pictures of what I saw in my NDE..If what I see is good and wise...It is still just my interpretation... I know it is not the real thing...but it can still be lovely...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)