CureZone   Log On   Join
Will the second time be just as bad? ...afraid! some questions

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Trysten3000 Views: 1,798
Published: 13 years ago

Will the second time be just as bad? ...afraid! some questions

Well my second round of Humaworm is coming up {its been almost three months already!}, and Im scared. To be honest, doing humaworm the first time almost broke up my relationship lol...irritable isnt even the word for what I was. Miserable, anxious, and PSYCHO. I would go off about nothing and then flip out and cry and blabber nonsense to my boyfriend and he would just be clueless as to what to do with me. He was understanding as he could be but I know it tested him. I was like PMS to the extreme.

During the whole cleanse, there was only ONE day where I know something came out. I passed a handful of flukes. This worried me, because I feel there could be more in there, and I hear the liver wont heal as long as a parasite infection is present {Im doing the flushing program as well, Im preparing for flush 6 right now}.

So I have a couple questions. For you guys that have done multiple parasite cleanses, did they get any easier? Ive done two now. The paragone cleanse and the humaworm. Both were quite awful but I had more headaches with the first one.

My second question is I was planning on bowel cleansing with the P&b shakes during humaworm {shakes taken far away from when I take the pills of course} to keep things moving out. I dont really have a situation to do enemas {not a lot of privacy here and access to bathrooms for extended periods of time} and the last time I did p&b shakes cleanse I really liked it. My bowels felt so purified. It seems like something good to do along with a parasite cleanse.

My third question is, I am technically due to start Humaworm again on the 21st of this month. I was planning on putting it off awhile though. See I am going to be a bridesmaid in my friends wedding on the 17th of November, and Im really scared of being on HUmaworm and possibly being sick with die off during that time. Its really important for me to be involved in this wedding, there is a lot of help I have to do for my friend around this time and I want to be in good shape.

So if I put off starting humaworm again an extra month, is that too long? I dont want the flukes to just have repopulated me to the same level again and have to start all over. I should mention also Ive never seen any flukes come out through bowel cleansing or my liver flushes. Just that one time. I dont know how bad an infection I have.

Thanks! Sorry so many questions. Its just scary for me, thinking about going there again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

4.203 sec, (2)