CureZone   Log On   Join
wound?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
sigh... Views: 1,265
Published: 14 years ago

wound?

I was wondering if we ruled out that this is just a wound? I imagine it is very difficult for the body to heal a wound on the lips due to wetness, saliva, chapstick and other stuff that we put on, no bandaid so its open to infection, peeling the skin all the time, even toothpaste getting on there, food and water. If it was a wound then all these factors would play a role in slowing or stopping the healing process. I mean when the body has a wound it scabs up which is how I would define what my lips do if I leave them alone. The skin seems to build and scab and get hard and sit their. If u try to pull the scab off it bleeds more readily then if u peel it everyday so maybe the scabbing up of the lip is a good thing. Its your body trying to heal this very difficult to heal area. The problem seems to be that the sacb can't stay on long enough to heal the underlayers. Plus, people who have been peeling it for years and not letting it heal means that the skin is used to building up and falling off. The constant regeneration of skin hinders the healing ability of the skin as well. And, looking at all the possible causes it seems like there are only so many explanations. The body gets wounds, viruses, diseases, infections, defficiencies, and genetic problems. MAny of these things seem to be ruled out by what we have tried. I mean think about if u had a scab on ur hand and u picked it and peeled it off everyday for years. Bombarded it with food water saliva chapstick toothpase and other stuff. PLus we are constantly moving out lips cracking the scab. Not to mention skin on ur hand is a lot tougher and resilient than the skin on our lips. Would the scab on the hand heal if you never let it? I hear that a lot of people get some success by leaving it alone and letting it be dry and going in the sun. Oxygen and dryness helps the healing process. I'd like to experiment with that clear bandaid stuff. I'm probably wrong about this, but I think it is good to generate our thoughts and converse as much as possible, and maybe we will stumble onto a solution. Plus, do a google search on lip scab, there is some interesting instances where people seem to develop what we have for a short ammount of time and heal it like a wound.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)