CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my experience over a month ago

ieatworld Views: 1,061
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,019,101

Re: my experience over a month ago

the problem is my bowels. there's something wrong with it i'm not sure what. all i get is ibs ibs ibs. it started after i got food poisoned, took Antibiotics , lost weight. all in the same time frame and everything died there. 16.5, sick since 14. so sick. nausea all the time. so congested and horrible after i eat. a lot of gas and bloating. couldnt go through bowel cleanse. things move me for a week then stop working, including digestive enzymes, probiotics and etc. i up the dosage but nada. been through several other crap that are supposed to help. having an eating disorder doesnt help either. the constipation causes anxiety, triggers. enemas don't work on me either. colonics are barely helpful. not much came out except once. doctors not putting a rush on any tests. i mean, hey its 2.5 years i'm not dead yet! can't be serious. %§#&!ß-s. tried parasite cleansing.i got so backed up, nothing helped until i stopped. even then it took a few days before laxatives worked.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)