CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Every word that proceeds from the mouth of God!

amen-ra Views: 2,000
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,019,046

Re: Every word that proceeds from the mouth of God!

"the souce of your philosophy is not yours but a parasite implanted in your head by the new age movement, put forth by cults".

Yes, thats exactly what it is, lol. What a shame. I'll be moving on now, however I leave you with some bible verses as I depart. I'll let "your" book do some talking for me since you want to try and pick me apart. Defend this:

Exodus 21:20-21 – "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property."

Deuteronomy 20:10-15 – When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies. This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

* Luke 14:26 – " If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple." ..............***WHAT***???....lol

* Deuteronomy 17:12 - "Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the Lord your God must die. In this way you will purge the evil from Israel."

* 2 Chronicles 15:12-13 - "They entered into a covenant to seek the LORD, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul. All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

* Exodus 22:20 - "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." ............***why is there any wars you say***???

Psalm 58:10 - The righteous will be glad when they are avenged, when they bathe their feet in the blood of the wicked.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)