CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 25 WF: Detox or Autointoxication?

Views: 2,023
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,018,153

Re: Day 25 WF: Detox or Autointoxication?

Thanks Fonty for your response. I am glad you think it is probably detox, I was hoping so.

I am not exercising, partly due to injury from accident and because I was concerned I might lose too many electrolytes ( I have autonomic dysfunction and can sweat a pool). I do light walking as able and some household duties, but am getting plenty of rest.

I do feel it is a lot of rest but it is not actually sleep, more just to recovery?. I have some health issues so I most of stuff is probably on par with fasting and feeling crap fabulous.. haha

Interesting comment about sunshine, I didn't know that it can reduce skin conditions.

I am drinking between 1 and 2 qts a day. I actually feel thirst or parched throat daily especially mornings, thought maybe that had something to do with ketosis? The cold water is refreshing, but I only take a few sips and come back to the water off and on so no probably there. I tried once to push 12 glasses a day because someone told me I needed more water to flush during fasting etc, but that was difficult and uncomfortable. I find that amazing you only got by most days with only one glass on your fast.

I had the intestinal pain and cramping for a number of days up through 11 day of the fast then that subsided. I thought perhaps it was something that needed to be processed since the colon was not clean.

Yes I was thinking of calling another hygienic doctor, I had already talked to one. I will consider another appointment. I was not sure I would last this long, but I still hope to go on for awhile.

Thank you for all your ideas and suggestions. You really offer some interesting things I had not thought about. Thanks for your encouragement and I wish you much success on your own fast.

Take Care,
nan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)