CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 20 min pulling vs 2 10 min pullings

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Anastacia Views: 10,321
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,018,303

Re: 20 min pulling vs 2 10 min pullings

I agree with your theory.

If you pull for 10 minutes and imediately put more in and pull 10 more in, that is the same as doing a 20 minute session.

That is exactly what I do, for a couple reasons. First being when I first started pulling I got sick and would gag it out and have to spit it out but I wanted to do a full 20 min cycle so would quickly put more in. Then after I got that under control using peppermint, I continued to spit after first 10 min and get more for the same reason you suggested... I decided it was so toxic, by the foamy texture, etc. that I figured nice clean oil would be better than swishing contaminated oil for 20 minutes.

Either way I consider it the same, its still a 20 minute continuous cycle. I set my timer and it takes me less than 10 seconds to spit and put clean oil in and I feel better doin it.

Maybe its all in my head... or mouth, lol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)