CureZone   Log On   Join
I finally made it here! HI

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Anastacia Views: 2,155
Published: 14 years ago

I finally made it here! HI

I have been reading this forum for a long time, so I am very excited to finaly be able to post! I feel like I know you all since I have been reading so long. I tried so hard to get onto this forum but with my aol account could not, so I gave up and just decided reading here was enough.

I have been posting over on the KP forum with Kebod as Peaches. Today I finally got a different email account and got signed up!

I have a huge long story about my husband and his problems with strep throat but long story short is he basically never gets rid of it, in my opinion, and it lays dormant. There is a technical word for what he gets but I explain it like this: it is like he is allergic to strep throat and when he gets it his uvula swells and grows down his throat, which can be life threatening. Antibiotics usually take care of it but of course we hate that he takes them. Each time it requires stronger Antibiotics and once he ended up in the hospital because the uvuals swelled to the point of choking and they had to use steroids to shrink it.

Anyway, we have been oil pulling and loving it. So many benefits. About a month and half into it, husband got strep (2 weeks ago) and uvula swelled. Got on Antibiotics and I told him to stop oil pulling. I thought I read you should not oil pull while sick...but i saw a post here talking about how you guys do it while sick...not sure what to do.

Anyway, after he got off the antibiotics he started with coconut again, and his uvual started to swell. In my opinion, if we could push past this, it would pull out all the infection but the problem is how to push past it without choking to death.

So he switched over to sunflower oil, since coconut is so strong, and is now putting oil of oregano in with it. Research seems to indicate oregano could be a potent Antibiotic type thing, so that is what I am trying.

Anyone here oil pull with oregano? What is your results?

Sorry for such a long first post!

Staci

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)