CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Realization, post flush RANT...

Views: 996
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 101,592

Re: Realization, post flush RANT...

Excellent dogbert 11th flush and tons of corruption still coming out. Amazing.

I am on 6th flush, doing 3rd flush of this year, next week and yes the corrupt matter and mush, gunk and stones in my liver are still coming out. I will be doing a liver flush every two weeks this year until the liver is healed and clean.

I think most people are hepatic,(liver hepatitis), and do not even know it, the livers are so full of corrupt matter from processed foods and pollution. Liver disease and anger correlate in Chinese medicine.

No problem with the rant or vent, why do you think they call it spleen venting? Should be called liver vent or, exposing the Truth!. And yep I get angry too when I realize how much misinformation and poison we were all fed. Check it out, anger and negative emotions actually increase acidity in body, so okay to get angry as your out-ing the error, identify it and cast it out, some call it rightous indignation. But then go directly to Love and Fun to alkalize your system. Love and Fun create an alkaline condition in the body. No disease can live in alkaline system. So whatever is Love and Fun to you, do it, every day. I love water and have fun swimming and in sunshine, so I try to do it every single day. Focus on Love and Fun. I laugh because I am a survivor, they could not kill me with all thier pollution and junk! I have a water distiller! And I made it this far in healing myself! We are all survivors here. That in itself is a blessing and fun.

Thanks for your post, 11 flushes is great! You inspire me to keep at the liver flushes and get my liver clean, healthy again and free of all that corrupt matter.

Thanks.
Take Care,
J

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)