CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Protein--Ammonia in the Blood--

west4 Views: 1,742
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,015,734

Re: --Protein--Ammonia in the Blood--

I don't eat a high protein diet. I eat beef once or twice a week, sometimes sardines. I was talking about feeling dizzy after taking a hot bath for twenty or more minutes or going into a sauna. It only happens then. What you said would cause you to feel dizzy and tired all the time which doesn't happen to me. My blood tests never showed that I have cirrhosis of the liver. I had hepatitis A once which I think I got from eating at a restaurant. I was jaundiced and it was confirmed by a blood test. I don't have hepatitis A now. Again, I was referring to getting dizzy from too much heat during a hot bath for too long or a sauna. Now that I take a bath in water that it not as hot, I don't feel dizzy anymore. So, it's very clear that it is the heat from the water temperature that lowers my blood pressure. If you check your pulse while you are in the hot water, you will see that it is significantly higher because your body is trying to keep your blood pressure up. If you are not getting enough blood in your brain you will feel dizzy even if you don't have any ammonia in your blood.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)