CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Hot vs Cold--Hydrotherapy--

west4 Views: 1,938
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,015,237

Re: --Hot vs Cold--Hydrotherapy--

I did not lack the alkaline minerals when my ph is 7. Also, I was feeling very tired when taking a bath with very hot water even after I took a cold shower. Heat like in a sauna or hot bath for twenty minutes or longer dilates your blood vessels which lowers your blood pressure. You can search how saunas lower your blood pressure. If you have low pressure you are not getting enough blood to your brain and you can feel tired to very tired to dizzy to fainting depending on how little blood you are getting to your brain. What good would having all the alkaline minerals and the correct protein isotope do if your brain is not getting enough blood which carries oxygen because the blood doesn't make it there due to low blood pressure? People who have low blood pressure are advised against going into a sauna. If blood pressure was not that important why then does your heart pump at a rate within a normal range? You go out of the range which can also be measured by your pulse rate and then you can have low blood pressure or high blood pressure which can be both problems. If you have low blood pressure you have a low pulse rate and if you have high blood pressure you have a high pulse rate. Your pulse rate show how hard your heart is pumping the blood.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)