CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answer--Lou gehrigs disease

west4 Views: 1,552
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,015,030

Re: --answer--Lou gehrigs disease

I think I know why the detox baths can make you tired. In my case, it's the temperature of the water. When I did my detox two years ago with the magnetic clay I didn't feel tired at all because the instructions said to have the water at 104 or below but never above 104. I could stay in the water for 45 minutes without feeling tired afterwards. The clay still turned black from the heavy metals it pulled and then it no longer turned black by the time I did my last clay bath. This proves that you don't need to have the water as hot as you suggest. I was feeling very tired after doing a bath with the epsom salts/baking soda/HP when I was using water as hot as you suggest. Now, I take the same baths with a lower water temperature and don't feel tired at all. I think the hot water makes your blood rush to your lower body and you don't have enough blood going to your head. That would make you very tired and dizzy. That's exactly the same thing that happens when you go into a sauna. If you stay there long enough, you can even pass out from not enough blood to your brain. That happened to me once, so I know. If your brain is not getting enough blood, you will feel very tired and if it continues you then faint so that you can get the blood back to your brain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)