CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to use herbal colon cleansers

jessesmom1987 Views: 18,304
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 959,488

Re: How to use herbal colon cleansers

After writing what I just did, I forgot to get to the question I was going to ask concerning my 76 yr old father, and 80 yr old mother in law. The Cascara plus has already been a great help to my father, in just 2 weeks. And, I want to clarify that the bowel movements with the Cascara plus have not been diarrhea, but from what my Alternative medicine Dr. and other's on Cure zone have said, bowels that are functioning properly should work several times a day- and should have that "urge" hit the bowels about 1/2 an hour after putting food in the stomach.

I'm sure in reading the information on the Barefoot Herbalist's site, that he doesn't feel that cascara, as you said, used properly is a concern for a longer period of time.

If my 76 year old father is, for the first time in his life, able to have "easy" bowel movements where there is no straining, and is, again, for the first time in his life able to have all that built up stuff moved out of his bowel, and continuing to keep moving out of his bowel..wouldn't it be better for him to keep using the Cascara, even if it's for a longer period of time?

My 80 year old mother-in-law has constipation to the point of bleeding, and I'm going to share with her what success my father has had, and although I had what I considered "regular" bowel movements prior to the herbs, how it's helped me as well.

If I'm reading your post right, you don't have a concern about the invalid being on it for a longer term? I'm thinking it's better to have things moving on out!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)