CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to use herbal colon cleansers

jessesmom1987 Views: 18,294
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 959,488

Re: How to use herbal colon cleansers

Thanks for replying. The very first phase my Alternative Med (Chiro/Chinese Med) Dr. wanted me to do was colon cleansing, and in particular working at getting the mucoid layer expelled. He put me on Cascara Plus, which is
150 mg Cascara sagrade
50 mg Chinese Rhubarb root
50 mg Plum fruit
50 mg Senna leaf
50mg Triphala (blend of Armia fruit, belleric Myrobalan fruit and myrobalan fruit
25 mg barberry root bark
25 mg caraway seed
25 mg dandelion root
25 mg fenugreek seed

One capsule at bedtime.
It has worked as you said-- about 30 minutes after eating, the "urge" hits.
I was on it before starting on the Barefoot Herbalist dewormer- and the first week of being on the wormer, I don't know if it was the mucoid layer, or an intestinal tape worm, but I expelled something black, about 1 ft 1/2 long- looked like balls, with thread attaching them. And I have definetly had the hard, rubbery, black that I'm for positive is the mucoid layer.

I have read of people that are doing a parasite cleanse, and are constipated, and the amount of parasites I have expelled (liver flukes especially) I can't imagine what toxins that must cause if they are impacted in the bowel!

My father has had trouble with constipation to the point of having to call an ambulance for himself (lives by himself), for a bowel impaction. He also started on the Cascara plus about 2 weeks ago, and has been amazed that he has lost 10#! And, he's already passing what he's sure is mucoid layer, and he feels much better already! He's just started the deworming now too.

I've been happy with the success I've had with it, and am not concerned about dependency, I've used it to help clean out the colon, and get the bowels moving several times a day, and along with that we've started raw vegetable juicing, and I have been very careful about what I eat in trying to get my liver healed from the parasites, and bad congestion ( Liver Flushes etc). For 10 weeks I totally cut out dairy, red meat, preservatives ( nitrates ), and still have no refined sugar- I've added a very small amount of dairy and meat back, but I raised a large garden and ate out of it all summer. I've also been on Premier Labs nano liver and gall bladder detox (also by the Alt. Med Dr) and Okra Pepsin. It's still going to take time to heal, I've been ill with my liver for 2 years before I discovered how bad the parasites have been.

I now know what bowels are supposed to work like, and feel much better for what it's done for me in helping to get things cleaned out. I now know that as long as the bowel is not cleaning things out properly, the liver is having to filter, and refilter alot of toxins, plus if there are eggs/parasites, a bowel that is functioning several times a day is going to help keep them flushing out.

I'm not afraid of using the cascara/senna; it's been a wonderful tool for me to help get me on track for healing my liver. I don't plan on using it full time- but it's definetly helped cleans the colon of alot of build up stuff that I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten out otherwise. My Alt. Med Dr. had wanted me on it 2 months, and it was at about 5 weeks that I started seeing the mucoid layer.

Yes, the castor oil packs have really been a blessing for the raw spots in my abdomen caused by the parasites.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.703 sec, (2)