CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is the threat

Alikat Views: 2,493
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,014,312

Re: This is the threat

I had not heard of the Bar Codes conspiracy  for a very long time, but I do remember it was about twenty-something years ago that people were talking about it and I vaguely remember a book written on it.  Lots of the things that we now take for granted were just beginning then, and of course, all the suspicions along with it as well.

I do believe now that it is silly to think to the bar code itself as "the mak of the beast", as this is just a sophisticated but simple method of keeping track of all the inventory in a store.

What concerns many now is the appearance of these little chips, Digital Angels,  which inserted into the skin carry all sorts of information about a person.   SInce they are putting it into animals and have started to put it into alzheimers patients, there is reason to be suspicious of this little bugger.

Yes, it seems a itttle silly to be concerned about every little thing, but then again, is it really?  A cursory reading of the Scriptures without much in-depth analysis, reveal a system in the end times, a time when knowledge would be on the increase ,  a change in the system of every nation to become unified with other nations, an evil ruler with a coupple of cronies helping him up to the top. 

I don't see that everyone receiving the mark would actually worship the beast,  but that without the mark and without absolute loyalty to the system no one could in effect live.   So a person might be forced to comply in order to survive, but not necessarily give in as a matter of conscience.  ALthough it wouldn't matter, if you accepted the mark, whatever that turns out to be, you accepted the system no matter what - and poof! You're doomed.  This is not so far fetched when you consider the actions in may communist countries who have carried on their oppresion this way for decades, the whole rest of the world unawares.

So that is what we know and trying to tie the pieces together too quickly can lead us around in circles.  However, we were told not to be deceived and to be sober and vigilant,....that's a serous warning.   So perhaps in trying to figure it all out we are going to look a little silly and surely we are going to make mistakes, but methinks it's better to err in the side of caution these days than to be found amongst the scoffers and unbelievers.

The RFID and the chip thing may turn out to be another means of keeping track of more inventory, being nothing intrinsically evil in and off itsef.  But then again, they could be remoted related in the long term plan to keep watch over absolutely all activity in the planet, and to be concerned about thing on this large scale is far from silly, it is wisdom.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)